Statement on COVID-19 Pandemic:
Our agency is dedicated to being a community leader addressing diaper insecurity through the pandemic. Requests for our help increases daily, and our program is evolving to keep up with the demand.
If you have any questions about our diaper distributions, please call 732-296-9922.
Who can get diapers?
If you receive assistance from any of our partner agencies, please contact them and ask for a referral to the Central Jersey Diaper Bank. Please see our referral list below.
If you are not part of one of these organizations, please call 732-296-9922 and listen to the short message announcing open distribution dates. NOTE: We do not publicly announce open distributions; you must call and listen to the message.
How often can I get diapers?
This is a great question, and the answer is unclear at this time. Please ask when you receive your diapers, and check back here soon for information.
How many diapers do I get?
We distribute roughly enough diapers and wipes to last two weeks.
Who is on your referral list?
If you would like to make a request for services, please be in touch with your contact at one of the agencies below for a referral:
- Adult Protective Services
- Aldersgate Community Outreach Center
- Catholic Charities
- Central Jersey Family Health Consortium, including Healthy Families
- County Council for Young Children
- Dina’s Dwelling- Town Clock CDC
- Division of Child Protection & Permanency
- Elijah’s Promise
- Eric B. Chandler Health Center
- Family Support Organization
- Harmony Success Center
- Interfaith RISE: Refugee & immigrant Services and Empowerment
- Jewish Family Services
- Latino Firefighters
- Meals on Wheels
- Middlesex County Multicultural Services
- Mobile Family Success Center of Middlesex County
- NBPS Early Childhood Program
- Nurse Family Partnership
- Parents as Teachers
- PIC-C: Parent Infant Care Center
- PRAB: Puerto Rican Action Board
- PRAHD: Puerto Rican Association for Human Development
- Prevent Child Abuse NJ
- RWJUH Ob-Gyn Clinic
- SBYSP School Based Youth Services
- SNAP: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- St. Peter’s University Hospital Perinatal Program
- Visiting Nurses Association
- WIC (Women, Infants, & Children’s Nutrition)
- Women Aware
We also accept referrals from pediatricians’ offices, varied houses of worship, housing/homelessness services, food pantries, and other social and health services.
I am a social worker/case manager and want to make a referral.
To gain access to our online referral form, please Contact Us.